CLEAN COOKING – BATCH COOK MASTERCLASS
Who said that clean eating had to be hard work?
If you have been put off from trying this healthy eating sensation because of the mess, work and time needed to prepare just one dish, then this online course is for you.
Our exclusive reader offer brings batch cooking healthy clean recipes, straight to your kitchen.
This ambitious course was designed by our expert chefs to be accessible by all – absolutely no cooking experience is required to participate in this course!
We believe this is the easiest cooking course yet and one that could turn even the worst home cook into a confident chef!
The beauty of our online course is that the lesson is delivered to you, in the comfort of your own home. You can cook along our video presentations and go at your own pace.
Once fully proficient in all the aspects of batch cooking, you will be able to whip up any number of clean eating masterpieces, without having to break out into a sweat!
And crucially, by learning the tricks of the trade, you will be able to save time, energy and money, when you cook.
Anyone who is desperate to eat well, improve their health and above all, not have to spend their hard earned time off in the kitchen needs this course in their lives!
- You will be able to fully prepare a week’s worth of recipes in one sitting. These can then be frozen or refrigerated for later on.
- You will become confident at handling and using common kitchen utensils.
- You will become confident at handling and utilizing many different ingredient types.
- You will discover how to make the best of the kitchen space and preparation room you have. Even studio apartment dwellers can do this course!
- Learn how to stock and organize the pantry and fridge, to get the best out of batch cooking.
- Know in advance which ingredients to always have in your kitchen, to cut down on shopping and prep time.
- Learn the essentials behind making soups, sauces and other staples.
- Reduce waste by discovering our tips for cutting down on limp lettuce and rotting food in your fridge.
- Learn the essentials of food hygiene and preparation.
- Know how to freeze and defrost food safely.
- Learn the basic skills behind improvisation, so you can utilize what you have in already, without having to go out and buy more.
- Understand the basics of complementary flavors and tastes, so you know in advance what ingredients work best with each other.
This course comes in four video tutorials and may be purchased for a small fee – you can start anytime you want to!
To get started, find our downloads section and follow the relevant links.